05 Mrz 12
Today we will write about AndroidPIT, Europe’s largest independent Android market and home for the latest news, apps, reviews and much, much more.
AndroidPIT has its own App Center, and we will describe you how it can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet, and how to get access to their Android market, test reports, news and forum.
A great thing is, which makes their App Center better than the original Market, that you can buy apps via PayPal, Click&Buy or credit.
How you can download, install and set-up their App-Center:
1. Register at AndroidPIT
2. Fill in the easy understandable form. Read the terms of service, and submit it.
3. If the provided information checks out you will see a screen which says you have successfully registered at AndroidPIT
4. Check your e-mail account. You need to confirm your registration with the link provided in the e-mail of AndroidPIT, you should have received right now.
5. After activating your account you will automatically be redirected to AndroidPIT.
You are now a member of Europe’s largest Android market community. Congratulations!
6. At the top right you should now be able to see your name
7. But wait, there is an important step before you can download and install the App Center and get Android apps. You have to allow downloads and installs from unknown sources, which means apps that where not downloaded in the Android Market can get installed. You can find that option in your phone, under settings (In most cases it is under Development). Find the listing for unknown sources and place a check next to it.
8. Now you are able to open the App Center.
9. It is possible to load the .apk with the provided barcode, or the link. Then you can transfer it to your handset, if you have not done it already.
10. The App Center will load and start on your phone like any other application.
11. Tip: Place a shortcut of the App Center on your homescreen and open the app.
12. Now press menu to open the settings and set your log-in info, language, etc. Go to log-in and enter your account data. Click on save log-in info and save to preserve your information for future use. Now you have full access to the AndroidPIT App Center.
Download the App Center right away, because new users have access to a registration special including top Android apps at especially low prices. Enjoy!